Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Craziness and Awards

So it has been an absolutely insane week.  We had Mother's Day, Prom, my mom's birthday, my graduation, my friend's wedding, and a work retreat this week.  Hence the lack of posting, but things should be getting back to normal now, or as normal as it ever is.  In any case, all the craziness was caused by an overabundance of good things happening at once, so I have no complaints.  I'm just happy that tonight I get a chance to just relax and take a deep breath, maybe watch a movie at home.


When I returned from all of the madness, it was to find that my blog had gotten a Liebster Award for new bloggers.  Thanks to Angie of The Enchanted Ladybug
 for the award.  The purpose of the award is to give good new blogs more exposure.

Rules for receiving your award:

1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.


And the five newest recipients of the Liebster Award are:
1) There's Love in the Stitches: A great source for crochet stitch tutorials
2) Mama Netties Crochet: Crochet patterns using stitches from Love in the Stitches
3) The Curious Country Cook: Inventive ways to make yummy foods
4) Capricious Butterfly: Sewing and knitting craftiness
5) Champagne Maker: Humorous knitting

3 comments: