Friday, May 18, 2012

And again with the Stitch 28!

Well, I'm continuing to make baby blankets and I really like stitch 28 for making them, especially with variegated yarn.  This stitch is great for baby blankets because it is so simple, fast, and easy.  It also is mostly solid but not overly so.  There are some gaps, giving it a touch of delicacy.  This stitch is lacy strength.  I obviously really like this stitch or I would not have made three baby blankets from it.

I made it exactly like the previous two baby blankets (original and revisited) from this stitch.

Once again, here's the pattern:
Round 1: sc around, 3 sc in each corner
Round 2: dc around, 5 dc in each corner
Round 3: sc around, 3 sc in each corner
Round 4: (sc, ch 3, sk 1) around, (sc, ch 3, sc in same stitch) at corner

I made this using Bernat Baby Coordinates, Candy Baby with a J hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment